August 10, 2011

Tuesday Manicures!

Again, we apologize profusely for the delay!
Here are your lovely manicures from this week:

I needed to get a “natural” color that would last through two weeks of pre-and-actual Sorority Recruitment. Here is my peachy-pink, sheer Shellac polish. Its regular-polish match (on my toes) is Essie’s Anniversary Gala.- C0ral

A Sephora by OPI dupe for OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark with OPI Silver Shatter on the accent nail. -kellybelly04

OPI Aphrodite’s Pink Nightie with OPI top coat!- pearls-curlsandasoutherngirl

Ombre nails! Essie's Coat Azure with white added. -Kaitmarie

I'm wearing Essie Tea and Crumpets and Deborah Lippmann happy birthday over the ring fingers!! - Caroline
Hannah's Manicure: OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender- Close to Essie Splash of Grenadine, but lighter and a little more pink.

Danielle's Manicure: Essie Turquoise and Caicos. No explanation needed. This is one of my all time favesies and it is an instant pick me up.

Love, Hannah & Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment