August 12, 2011

Friday Favorites- Mascaras

Hey everyone! I love this feature on Beauty Forum because it's great to see what you all are using! Turns out there are a ton of Maybelline fans among us! I also doubled up names on a few mascaras because some of you share favorites! I hope I got everyone's mascara right, it was kind of difficult because a lot of brands release several mascaras with similar names! This was a HUGE Favorite Friday!!!
Enjoy our Favorite Friday, Mascara edition:

Rimmel Glam'Eyes- Spicysunshinee

L'oreal Telescopic- rokkohirmel

Maybelline One by One Volum' Express- weenie-hut-juniors and loveyourselfbeautifully

Maybelline Lash Stiletto- good-gollymissmolly and demissio

Maybelline Volum' Express- purpldresses

Mary Kay Lash Love- C0Ral

Lancome Hypnose Drama- unpolishedthoughts and  whiteediamondss

Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara- thecollegeprepster

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express- thefashionelectric and seersuckerandsass

L'Oreal Voluminous-  aprilbelles and tangerinaballerina

Nivea Extreme Resist- sofia1020

Covergirl Lash Blast-abroadallie

Clinique Lash Doubling- preppypearls

Dior DiorShow- pearls-curlsandasoutherngirl

Urban Decay Big Fatty- Caroline
Finally, to our favorites. They're repeats but I wanted to add them in anyway:

Hannah's Favorite: L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black- SO volumizing and the darkest mascara ever.
Danielle's Favorite: L'Oreal Telescopic Original Mascara

Oh my goodness, what a roundup! Hope you've found some great mascaras to add to your list!
See you next Friday!
Stay beautiful,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Just jotted down a few of these drugstore ones to try out! I'm perfectly happy with my CG Lash Blast Volume & Dior Blackout but it never hurts to give something new a try!

    + Have ya'll considered moving the comment link for posts down to the bottom? Every time I finish reading, I search for it and then remember I have to scroll back up. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete