August 3, 2011

Liquid Liner

Anonymous asked:
What is the best liquid pen eyeliner for an everyday look? I seem to always get the line too thick and too far away from my lash. I want a thin line look. Thanks! and love the blog!!!
Thanks so much, dear! I’ve mentioned previously that I love liquid pen liners and that they’re a staple in my makeup routine.
Getting a thin line is all about precision, practice and the right eyeliner. I know it seems frustrating, but don’t be afraid to put on your liner a couple of times as practice. Liquid liner takes some learning, and if you keep q-tips and eye makeup remover nearby you can start over and try again easily without getting too frustrated. I love pens because they make it so much easier. Pens are great because they give you more control. For more tips on perfecting your lines refer to our past posts on liner:
Eyeliner Basics
Tightlining With the Greatest of Ease - I especially recommend this post, tightlining is a great thin line look to perfect!
Eyeliner Help- More tips to help steady your hand
image
Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black- This is my go to eye pen. I adore this, and it gives you great control with a fine tip. It’s liner for dummies!
image
Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black
If you’re willing to branch out of a pen, I’ve heard great things about Maybelline’s Line Stiletto because of its super-fine tip. This would be great for giving you that super fine line you’re looking for.
Stay Beautiful,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment