August 6, 2011

Friday Favorites - Lipstick

Friday Favorites are definitely becoming my FAVORITE time of the week. (See what I did there? haha) Okay, so this week I wanted to do lipstick because lipstick is quickly becoming one of my favorite items to shop for, so I wanted some suggestions of your favorites.



Essence Femme Fatale - pearlsandahalo


MAC Red - minacarter


E.L.F. Classy - anamalgamation


Pixi Rose Lip Treatment in Lip Petal - beauty-obsessed


MAC Vegas Volt - kellybelly04


Barry M Baby Pink - fuckyeahprettyshitpoutsandpunks


MAC Hue - gettinluckyinkentucky


Clinique High Impact Citrus Rose - smileandsaygodbless

Those were all of our lovely submissions! So wonderful everyone. There’s such a great variety of shades! Look out for the next announcement for the Friday Favorite next Thursday! Remember to send us your Friday Favorites by 9PM EST/6PM PST each Friday, so you can be included. :) Last, but not least here are mine and Hannah’s picks!

Hannah’s Pick:

MAC Ever Hip (Limited Edition)

Danielle’s Pick

MAC Jubilee (My M.L.B.B. shade!!) MLBB = My Lips But Better :)

SWAK - Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment