July 26, 2011

Nude Soft Matte Lip Cremes

thewaspsnest asked: Y’all have me completely addicted to me to the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo, so now I want another.  Hannah, you and I are pretty similar with skin color and undertones, I’m fair with a good mix up of both cool and neutral undertones. What would you suggest as a good nude from the lip creams? I always fear I’ll end up looking like I have concealer on my lips when picking a nude.

I love the Soft Matte Lip Cremes!
I have Antwerp, which we featured in last week’s Prep Talk, and while it’s not a traditional nude, I wear it as a nude pretty often. My lips are REALLY dark for my skin (which is very fair) so nude for me is not too far from pink. This has a little coral to it too. I like that it doesn’t look so skin-toney. With fair skin, that can totally wash you out.
 

If not that, I’d try Istanbul. It’s a little more nude. Test both on your skin and see which you prefer!
 

Stay beautiful,Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment