July 26, 2011

Even More About Concealers

Anonymous asked: Hello ladies! do you guys know of a good concealer that can double as an under eye concealer?

Hi darling, I’m guilty as charged as using any concealer for everything. I know certain concealers like the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit are really specifically for dark circles because of the colors and the formula. But there are plenty of wonderful concealers out there that are definitely multi purpose. I’ve included two single concealers and two palette types. It’s definitely about preference.
  • NYX Concealer in a Jar- I love love the formula of this concealer. It’s super moisturizing, but still non-comedogenic which is perfect for my acne prone/sensitive skin! It creates medium to heavy coverage and comes in 13 shades including a green tone, yellow tone, lavendar toned, and orange tone for color correction. It’s also ONLY $5.50!
  • Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Set- I went into a lot of detail about this one in our Charming Concealers post, so definitely head there to find out more about one of my personal faves. (This is a lower cost alternative to the Make Up Forever that I mention below!)
  • MAC Studio Finish Concealer- This is my go to concealer these days and I adore it. I use it for everything and it stays put and blends really well. It’s very natural and has SPF 35, which I love! It’s also enriched with antioxidants and silica to absorb oils that can make concealer wear off.
  • Make Up For Ever 5 Camouflage Cream Palette No. 1- This is my newest lust item. This was highly recommended to me at Sephora for multipurpose concealing. The consistency is light and easy to blend and even comes with a salmon colored and a green colored for color correcting!!  They also have two other similar palettes for varying skin tones if this one doesn’t have the right shades for you. It is the priciest item though, at $36.
Hope this was helpful for you and gave you some good options for concealers to suit your needs. :)

SWAK - Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment