September 13, 2011

Monday Manicures- 9/5


pearlsandcasebooks: Forever 21 brand nail polish in Lavender. Surprisingly, it’s quite a good polish that goes on well and lasted me a while.

pearlsandcasebooks: My favorite nail polish of all time: Essie in Ballet Slippers

thecollegeprepster: essie Fun in the gondola

Hannah’s : Matching my nails to the weather (it’s crazy stormy here!) with OPI French Quarter For Your Thoughts from the Touring America Collection

Danielle’s: OPI You Don’t Know Jacques! - a classic fall color :)

Sorry everyone for the delayed post! I accidently saved this to my personal queue instead of BF’s! We will let you know asap what we decide to do with Mani Mondays!! Thank you always for your support, you all are wonderful!
SWAK - Danielle

2 comments:

  1. See your a Charlotte gal too! Love that first nail color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that F21 polish, it reminds me of Butter London's Scoundrel that I'm wearing right now!

    ReplyDelete