BRIGHT: A pop of pink with neutrals. Hannah wore this look in her latest Haul video, so if you want to see it in action, watch that! This look can still be paired with a light gloss because it's still very toned down.
Tools: URBAN DECAY 15th Anniversary Palette (or any palette with a bright pink, and neutrals!)
- Prime lids with your favorite primer
- Swipe TAINTED (or a light pink) on the inner lid with a fluffy brush
- Swipe JUNKSHOW (or a BRIGHT fuchsia) on the center lid and outer lid with the same fluffy brush
- Blend MIDNIGHT 15 (or a light, iridescent brown) into the inner half of the crease with a crease brush
- Blend CHASE (or a medium brown) into the outer corner and crease with a crease brush
- Swipe two coats of your favorite Mascara on the top lashes!
Tools: NYX Eyeshadow Base, ELF Brightening Eye Color Quad in PUNK FUNK, Urban Decay NAKED palette, ULTA shadows in Zephyr & Platinum, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara, L'Oreal Paris Lineur Intense, & eyelash curler.
- Prime lids with your favorite primer. I used NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skintone.
- Pack the hot pink shadow from the ELF quad (or any other bright pink) all over your lid and blend under your bottom lashline.
- Add GUNMETAL from the NAKED palette (or any other smoky shimmery gray) to the top half of your lid, partially covering the pink.
- Blend CREEP from the NAKED palette (or another black) into the crease and into the outer v.
- Blend Ulta's ZEPHYR (or another medium purple) lightly over GUNMETAL and into the crease.
- Blend darker colors with a clean fluffy brush to get rid of any harsh lines.
- Add Ulta's PLATINUM all over the lid gently for a softer look and add more pink as necessary. (Optional)
- Finish by adding the pearly white from the ELF Brightening Eye palette to your inner corners.
- Line your top lashline with a thin black line and use a thicker black pencil to smudge on your lower lash line. I used NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in BLACK BEAN.
- Curl your lashes and add your favorite volumizing mascara to your top and bottom lashes!
Definitely way more toned down in natural lighting, but so gorgeous.
BRIGHTEST! Keep your face BARE. This look is for the daring. It's SO easy though!
I used a few products for this look, so it's just about what you have. These are ALL drugstore products though! I also wanted to show you what it looks like without flash so you can get an idea of how wearable it can be. I think it's MUCH more intimidating up close and with flash, so this is an idea of what it looks like on a person in real life:
See? Not so scary!
Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Pop Green Eyes
Revlon Matte Shadow in Venetian Blue
Rimmel London Soft Kohl in Loveable Lilac (my all time favorite colored liner, by the way!)
Essence Kajal Pencil in Cool Breeze
- Line inner half of upper eyes with Essence Cool Breeze pencil, or other teal liner
- Line outer half of upper eyes with Revlon matte Venetian blue, using a WET angled eyeliner brush.
- Line bottom inner half of eyes with Rimmel Loveable Lilac
- Line bottom outer half of eyes with Physician's Formula Purple (I used the purple between the teal and the green. It's a cool, dark purple.) Again, use a WET angled eyeliner brush.
Hannah and Danielle